Posted on | July 31, 2015 | No Comments
Blogging communities are a type of social media site where you join up with other online business owners to share content, information and ideas. These communities can help you build massive traffic to your site and increase your business success.
You can benefit from these communities in the following ways:
1. Get High Quality Backlinks – By sharing your articles and blog posts with the community you are also getting quality backlinks to your site which in turn will raise your ranking and standing in the search engines.
2. Expand Your Network – Joining and participating in social communities such as blogging communities will enable you to meet a lot of people and expand your networking circles.
3. Substantially Increase Your Traffic – Everything you do amongst these communities will help increase your traffic. The more you share, contribute and engage with others, the more traffic you will receive.
4. Build a Following – By sharing your knowledge and expertise on particular subjects, you can increase your following and help build a more substantial email list from which your business and your potential customers will benefit.
5. Learn from Other Professionals – Not only you can offer information and advice, but you can also learn from other members of the group. With business we must always be learning and within a community of additional business owners, we could learn a lot. Don’t be hesitant to ask others for their expertise.
6. Make Connections – Meet business owners from which you could share mutual benefits. Help each other to promote and grow and form solid relationships. Participate in joint ventures and encourage others to as well. Cross-promotions can be exceptionally beneficial to both sides.
7. New Ideas – Get fresh perspectives and new ideas from other members of the community.
8. Increase Your DA (Domain Authority) – Your DA measures the power and influence of your domain and is one of the more crucial factors in search engine ranking. Your DA is based on age, popularity and size. Quality linkable content is one of the best ways to build your DA and blogging communities are a very effective way to get more quality backlinks. Share as much content as you can and show the true power of your DA.
Some of the blogging communities are free but others have member fees. Below is a list of some of the better free blogging communities.
1. BizSugar – One of the oldest and top communities for sharing content and making connections. Share business articles, videos and other content.
2. FuelMyBlog – Forums, access to new readers, fresh conversation, fun and more. You even get the chance to test products and win prizes.
3. Blogster – Join groups, create your own group, network and share your knowledge.
4. DoSplash – Provides promotion, exposure, backlinks and more for community members.
5. Bloggeries – Forum, directory, reviews and more to help you get more exposure and traffic for your blog.
So, if you are not yet taking part in these blogging communities be sure to start today. Start by joining a few and increase your repertoire as you get more accustomed to being a part of these helpful societies.
About the Author:
Terri Seymour has almost 20 years of internet marketing experience and has helped many people start their own business. Now is the time to get started with your own exciting resell ebook business. Visit now to get three free gifts including The Big Book of Social Media Tips. http://www.ebooks.seymourproducts.com
Posted on | October 29, 2014 | No Comments
There has been huge advances in the technology of smartphones in recent times, ensuring that they can be employed for music, movies, working and playing games now. These are three of the best for that, whether it is a simple game of roulette at a mobile casino, or a high end racing game like Need for Speed that you prefer.
Motorola Moto G
This smartphone from Motorola offers a decently-sized 5-inch screen for gaming, with image resolution levels of 720 x 1280 and 294-ppi pixel density. The memory is not the greatest, with 1GB of RAM, compared with the 3GB offered by some phones – but 32GB storage means keeping even graphics rich games like Batman Arkham City Lockdown will be no problem. It also has a quad-core Snapdragon processor with a reasonable 1.2 GHz and Adreno 305 graphics processing unit. None of these are the best specs you can get though, although the Android 4.4 KitKat OS is cutting-edge, so why is it on the list? The £149 price makes it one of the most affordable phones offering decent gaming.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
By contrast, this Samsung phone offers pretty unbeatable gaming specs – but also retails at around £599. The Snapdragon 800 quad-core processor has 3GB RAM, so you could even move between playing something like roulette at a casino and browsing online, without problems. Furthermore the Adreno 330 GPU is about the best you can get, making this the phone to play those Android games with quality graphics (like Glowfish HD or the Batman or Avengers spin-off games), as they will run beautifully. Finally, that graphics performance is matched by 1080 x 1920 resolution on the large 5.7-inch display – AND you get the S Pen stylus.
The HTC One offers the BoomSound speakers that make it perhaps the smartphone for playing a racing game like Asphalt 8 on, as the cars will feel like they are racing in your living room. The resolution levels are the same as on the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (pixel density is 469-ppi), although the 4.7-inch screen is smaller. A definite downside is that, like the Galaxy Note 3, it is an expensive option (£550) – but from a games perspective you get what you pay for.
If you are on a limited budget, the Motorola Moto G smartphone offers healthy games performance at an affordable price, but for those who can meet the cost, the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 delivers the best gaming phone across the board.by
Posted on | August 15, 2014 | No Comments
Ok, so you are a Game of Thrones fan, and Halloween is just around the corner. Ideas!!
A number of characters from the popular HBO series Game of Thrones have excellent outfits, which are ideal to wear for all of your Halloween parties.
One of the best choice is Daenerys Targaryen, one of the exiled descendants of the overthrown King. With a hood on the back attached to a blue cloak, her blue sleeveless dress is simple yet captivating.
In order to give your Daenerys costume a realistic feel, make sure that you choose a long blonde wig to compliment the look. The right wig for the job will contain hair that falls to the waist, and the hair strands are quite wispy-looking. Moreover, a few hair strands are braided together on each side, hanging down on the back.
The attractive gown with light blue features worn by the Khaleesi princess makes for a great Halloween costume as well. One of the sides of the gown has an elongated slit, and the waist is accessorized using chain-link type embellishments. If you include a necklace with a dragon-egg along with the appropriate wig, this costume is going to look perfect!
In case you want to choose a couple’s costume for Halloween night, Game of Thrones has numerous ideas to offer in that regard as well. Whether you want to embrace the dress of villains or lovers, you will have a very real chance of winning the best costume award this year.
For you ladies out there, Catelyn Tully’s costume will be a real eye-catcher. With a flowing style that touches the floor, the beautiful dress is sure to turn heads. The sleeve edges and the bottom part of the gown have gold trimmings.
In order to prevent tipping over due to the length of the costume, a raised hem featured toward the front part exists in the officially licensed costume versions, assuring ease of mobility.
Lord Eddard “Ned” Stark is Catelyn’s husband, and his Halloween costume can be a great choice for all you men who love the show. Featuring a pant, a shirt, a doublet, a belt, a leather vest, knit sweater and heavy coat, the officially licensed Game of Thrones Ned Stark costume is not cheap, but looks incredible.
In order to accessorize Ned’s costume, making use of a cloak, sword, Hand of the King pin and gloves is a good idea. There is also a warrior cloak available which has faux fur trimming, and will ideally complete the medieval look.
The entire character lineup of Game of Thrones wears amazing outfits which effectively portray medieval Western Europe in the late 1400s. During production of the third season of this award-winning series, a full 257 cast names were recorded. So it may be hard choosing your favorite Game of Thrones character!
But no matter whether you make your own outfit or purchase one of the gorgeous officially licensed Game of Thrones costumes available online, you are sure to be the talk of any themed party, renaissance fair, Comic-Con, or Halloween events you attend.
by keep looking »